Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Bonexcin – Product Overview
Osteoporosis is the bone weakening and loss of density that typically occurs during and after menopause. It’s estimated that this condition accounts for 1.5 million fractures in the United States each and every year. Many menopausal women take calcium to help prevent osteoporosis, but recent research suggests that calcium supplementation is only part of the picture when it comes to keeping bones healthy and strong as we age.
Bonexcin is much more than just a calcium supplement. It contains a comprehensive selection of minerals, vitamins, and plant compounds that are part of the structure of hard, dense bones, or can be used by the body to synthesize new bone tissue. Most of the substances in Bonexcin have been proven effective in rigorous scientific studies.
Bonexcin – Key Product Benefits
- Prevent bone loss
- Keep bones strong
- Comprehensive mineral support
- Rebuild bone mass
- Assists in osteoporosis prevention
- Improve bone density and hardness
- Stimulate the production of new bone cells
- Available without a RX
- 60 Day – 100% buyer protection safeguards
- A free E-Book on Bone Support (valued $22)
Bonexcin – Ingredients
Not surprisingly, one of the main ingredients in Bonexcin is:
- Calcium is one of the major components of bone tissue, and bones that contain adequate amounts of calcium are denser, harder, and better able to resist fractures.
- Vitamin D maximizes the beneficial effects of the calcium in Bonexcin because it enhances the ability of bone to absorb and retain this essential mineral. Vitamin D deficiency is extremely common, so anyone considering a bone support supplement should make sure it contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin D.
- Bonexcin also contains Ipriflavone from soy, which can help prevent bone loss and build new bone. Many clinical studies have shown that taking this isoflavone can improve bone mineral density.
- Magnesium Oxide works synergistically with calcium and vitamin D to keep bones strong, and zinc oxide assists in maintaining bone structure.
- Aside from calcium, Phosphorous is the other main mineral in bone, and Bonexcin contains optimal amounts of this sometimes overlooked substance.
- Studies and scientific research suggest that the Green Tea Extract in Bonexcin can help bones stay hard and promote bone rebuilding.
- Manganese plays a supporting role in improving bone health, while folic acid is believed to lower levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that has possible links to reduced bone mineral density, fractures, and osteoporosis.
- Boron helps maximize calcium retention and increase bone strength, and copper is used by bones to build needed structures.
- Finally, Bonexcin contains Selenium, which supports healthy cell functioning in the bones and throughout the body.
Safety Profile Of Bonexcin
Bonexcin does not contain any harmful additives or unnatural compounds, so the vast majority of users should not experience any adverse effects from taking Bonexcin. The vitamins and minerals in Bonexcin are found in everyday foods and are recommended for good health. If you have concerns about drug interactions, however, you may want to check with your doctor before you start taking Bonexcin.
Bonexcin – The Bottom Line
Bonexcin is designed to be part of a complete osteoporosis prevention plan that also includes exercise, a healthy diet, and regular checkups. Based on all the information available about the key ingredients in Bonexcin, can actually help prevent bone loss and even rebuild bone over time. By supporting optimal bone structure and maintaining proper bone function, Bonexcin can reduce the risk of fractures common in women with osteoporosis.