Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Many people trying to lose weight* concentrate on exercising and cutting carbs, but they often overlook a common issue that can lead to weight gain: water retention. When the body holds on to too much water, noticeable swelling and bloating often result. The only way to get rid of this fluid is by expelling it through the urine, which is exactly what Expelis is designed to do. Expelis contains a number of all-natural diuretics that can remove excess water from the body without also removing essential electrolytes.
Expelis Key Product Benefits
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Hands, feet, and ankles appear less puffy*
- Relief from bloating due to PMS*
- Lose water weight quickly*
- No loss of important electrolytes*
- Restore an optimal fluid balance in the body*
- Promotes urinary tract health*
- 60 Day – 100% buyer protection safeguards
- A free E-Book on Water Retention (valued $22)*
Expelis Key Ingredients
Expelis contains a variety of ingredients that have been studied and found to be capable of alleviating water retention, or have a long history of use as a diuretic.
- The first is Taraxacum Officinale leaf extract, which is more commonly known as dandelion leaf extract. This ingredient acts as a gentle diuretic to remove extra fluid from the body.
- Uva Ursi leaf is also part of the Expelis formula. By increasing urine output, this ingredient can relieve bloating and reduce water weight gain.*
- The familiar Green Tea Leaf is also found in Expelis. It not only promotes urine excretion, but can kick start any weight program by boosting* the metabolism.*
- Corn Silk is another all-natural diuretic found in Expelis.
- Magnesium Citrate can target PMS-related weight gain, which is an issue for many women.
- Hydrangea Root and Pyridoxine HCL–more commonly known as vitamin B6-are two additional diuretics in Expelis that can alleviate bloating and swelling.
- Expelis also contains ingredients that can stimulate the urinary system and the organs that comprise it. Buchu Leaf Extract, for instance, can both stimulate and cleanse the urinary system to effectively reduce fluid retention.*
- Juniper Berry Extract, another ingredient in Expelis, stimulates the kidneys and bladder, which causes these organs to produce higher volumes of urine.
- Finally, the Parsley and Potassium in Expelis help the body rid itself of excess fluid without disrupting the balance of electrolytes. Parsley is an aquaretic. Clinical studies show these substances can increase urine volume without causing the body to lose electrolytes. Potassium is one of two key electrolytes in the body, and it can help reduce the severity of edema and promote optimal fluid balance.*
Video Published on Official Expelis Site
Safety Profile Of Expelis
Expelis is a blend of all-natural herbal extracts and vitamin B6. Expelis is safe to be consumed by the users. If you are concerned about side effects, drug interactions, or allergies, however, it’s a good idea to check with your physician before you start taking Expelis. Users are advised not to exceed the recommended dosage.
The makers of Expelis don’t present any confusing information about the product or the ingredients it contains. Expelis is a blend of all-natural diuretics that works in a very straightforward manner: it increases urine output to remove extra water from the body. Removing this fluid can help users both look and feel less bloated and shed pounds.* The bottom line is that Expelis seems to be a safe product that can prove to be effective.