Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Flexdermal – Product Overview
Muscle and joint pain can range from mildly annoying to positively excruciating. While people of all ages can experience muscle aches due to overuse, joint pain is a common complaint among older individuals. Osteoarthritis, which affects more than 25 million Americans, is the most common joint disease. It causes soreness, stiffness, and inflammation, and often affects the hands, spine, hips, and knees. Unfortunately, there is no cure for osteoarthritis, but there are ways to relieve the discomfort it causes. Products that may help include topical gels and creams. Flexdermal is a penetrating muscle rub that works by blocking pain and easing inflammation in the areas where it is applied.
Flexdermal – Key Product Benefits
- Delivers targeted results
- Reduces arthritis and muscle pain
- Produces a soothing cooling sensation
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- Has a comforting numbing effect
- Suitable for regular use
- Contains safe and natural extracts
- Will not leave a greasy film on skin
Flexdermal – Ingredients
The beneficial effects of flexdermal can be attributed to three key ingredients. One of these is menthol, which is derived from peppermint oil. When applied to the skin, menthol quickly produces a cooling sensation that is very pleasant for those who have tender muscles and joints.
- The powerful analgesic properties of Menthol are believed to be due to its ability to block the signals that are responsible for pain perception.
- The second noteworthy ingredient in flexdermal is Camphor Oil, which is an FDA-approved topical analgesic and anaesthetic. In addition to its numbing and pain-relieving effects, camphor oil can reduce swelling and inflammation while stimulating blood flow to affected areas.
- Finally, flexdermal contains Eucalyptus Oil to complement the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects of menthol and camphor. This extract has a long history of use in traditional medicine. The results of one study conducted supports the allege that eucalyptus oil can fight inflammation and ease pain when applied to the skin.
Safety Profile of Flexdermal
Because flexdermal is formulated with natural extracts, it should not cause any irritation or adverse reactions. However, individuals should be sure to follow usage directions, and should avoid using flexdermal more often than recommended by the manufacturer. Users who have concerns about any of the ingredients in flexdermal should check with a doctor before using the product. flexdermal is intended for topical use only.
Flexdermal – The Bottom Line
While some people believe that being achy and stiff on a regular basis is just something that goes along with getting older, the truth is that osteoarthritis can drastically reduce an individual’s quality of life. It’s only natural for sufferers to seek out ways to better manage their condition. Based on the information that is currently available about flexdermal, it seems likely that the cream would be a very good choice for active individuals who sometimes get aching muscles as well as osteoarthritis sufferers who are looking for lasting relief. Flexdermal is suitable for occasional use, or it can be applied up to four times per day to one or several affected areas. Flexdermal begins to ease pain almost immediately, and it can keep it at bay for hours at a time so users can carry out tasks and activities without discomfort.