Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Menoquil – Product Overview
You knew menopause was coming but no one ever truly prepared you for it. And now that it’s here, how long can you expect it to last? 7 to 14 years? That’s a long time.
They say menopause can be challenging. But aggravating might be a better word.
Those frequent hot flashes confirm that this is not going to be a fun time in your life. Menopause can be downright embarrassing, confusing and tiresome.
We have seen it happen to our mothers, grandmothers, older sisters and any older woman in our live. But why didn’t they tell us it would be this hard?
Some women are blessed with an easy transitional period. But the rest of us, flustered and puzzled, must find natural and safe ways to deal with those inevitable and annoying symptoms.
During the period between transition and the full bloom of the menopausal stage of our life, the most common and recurring symptoms seem to be:
- Trouble sleeping
- Spotty menstrual cycles
- Recurring hot flashes
- Extreme irritability
- Feeling uncomfortable having sex
- Weight gain
- Susceptibility to heart diseases and osteoporosis
Furthermore, menopause symptoms are not only physical. Emotions can be very erratic, sometimes overshadowing the physical manifestations. However, with the right tools, this confusing roller coaster can be enjoyed.
A holistic way to tackle this is by eating a healthy diet, getting enough calcium and using a natural supplement, like Menoquil. Just these 3 key actions can help you get through this chapter of life with all the elegance and grace a woman needs.
On the other hand, some women have used intrusive remedies like Hormone Replacement Therapy. HRT promises to balance all the hormonal imbalances menopause brings. But the risks of undergoing this therapy are not worth the possibility of balanced hormones.
Menoquil Natural Formula
Menoquil carries a blend of botanicals, vitamins, and minerals that address the hormonal imbalances that cause most of the menopause symptoms.
Assessing these symptoms reduces most emotional aspects of menopause, like:
- Mood swings
- Anxiety and irritability
- Decline in sexual function
Menopause – Research, Studies & Clinical Trials
As per one study, a group of individuals in the age group 45-55 years containing females were asked to consume Menoquil tablets for 30 days and after 30 days their feed-backs were logged. As per their experiences, 91% of users have claimed to reduce intensity of their menopausal symptoms by more than 50% after they used Menoquil for 30 days.
Another study reveals that Menoquil users have reported upto 55% reduction in their relief scores in just 10-14 days as compared to the placebo group who were given the sugar pills.
Menoquil Natural Ingredients
The ingredients in Menoquil were selected to work together, with the purpose of providing results quick. Some of these natural products are very common.
- Black Cohosh and Soy Isoflavones help restore hormonal balance producing an estrogen-like effect
- Green Tea Extract provides protective antioxidants, naturally increasing energy levels
- Chaste Berry Powder and Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract address the problem of unwanted weight gain and bone-strengthening during menopause
- Dong Quai addresses the imbalance of hormones, reduces the severity and frequency of hot flashes and it has a mild sedative effect, relieving insomnia, stress and anxiety
- Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder is a natural aphrodisiac that enhances the libido and improves several other aspects of sexual function in menopausal women
- Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K work together supporting bone density, strength and preventing the development of osteoporosis. By doing so, bones are less susceptible to fractures as the body ages.
- Bioperine ensures the full absorption of all the Menoquil ingredients.
Advantages of Menoquil
Menoquil is a non-prescription product made with plant-based extracts and compounds that are already naturally found in the body. Here are other advantages of Menoquil:
- 60-day money-back guarantee so there is no risk to you
- with each order customers receive a free bottle of Green Pura antioxidant
(or other free bonuses)
- No harmful side effects so you can feel at peace about the product you use
- Customer experiences provided so you can see the results of other satisfied customers
- Described ingredients and purpose so you know exactly how Menoquil acts in your body
Menoquil-The Bottom line
The ingredients in Menoquil are 100% natural and can be taken with confidence. This formula is considered high quality because it has no future side effects and it addresses a full array of issues. It is very effective, reducing symptoms in as little as 10 days. All these benefits make it a great choice for any woman who is looking for a safe, pure and natural menopause relief supplement. As always, read and follow usage instructions. If you are concerned with the interactions between some of your prescribed medications and Menoquil, consult your doctor before taking it. Anyone using Menoquil can be sure of getting a high quality product that may work fast to help with some of the most severe menopausal symptoms. There are numerous positive customer reviews, and because this is an all-natural product, you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects.
All in all, Menoquil seems like an effective product. It has clinical studies and plenty of facts to back up its effectiveness, which makes this product worth the price.