Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Prostara – Product Overview
One of the most common health issues in men that are middle-aged or older is an enlarged prostate. Enlargement begins when men are in their forties, but men typically begin to experience symptoms when they are in their fifties. Some issues commonly associated with an enlarged prostate include frequent urination and weak stream. While scientists have not pinpointed an exact reason why the prostate tends to get larger as men age, it is known that there are all-natural ways to reduce symptoms and support healthy prostate function. Prostara is a blend of clinically studied herbs and nutrients that can relieve multiple urinary symptoms caused by prostate enlargement andpromote good overall prostate health.
Prostara – Key Product Benefits
- Multi-action formula
- Improves urinary flow and combats retention
- Reduces urinary frequency and urgency
- Promotes more complete bladder emptying
- Helps to reduce straining, dribbling, and leaking
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Inhibits the excess production of estrogen
Prostara – Ingredients
Prostara has ten nutrients and plant-based compounds that can relieve physical symptoms and promote normal prostate function. The naturally occurring minerals zinc and selenium are closely linked to good prostate health. Zinc is naturally found in high concentrations in prostate tissues and plasma, so addressing possible deficiencies is important to maintaining ideal prostate function. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, selenium can neutralize free radicals that may damage vital prostate cells.
Prostara also contains a number of herbal ingredients and plant-based extracts known to reduce the numerous urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate. In scientific studies,
- Saw Palmetto was found to improve urinary flow and decrease nocturia (nighttime urination). The common flavoring agent garlic has also been found to reduce urinary frequency and improve flow in clinical investigations.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder contains phytosterols that are thought to possibly provide relief by inhibiting the production of a hormone that can lead to worsening symptoms.
- Nettle Root Extract can diminish urinary frequency and urgency, and its anti-estrogenic properties allow it to diminish the production of excess estrogen in the body. Its effects are believed to be enhanced when it is taken in combination with saw palmetto, which is also found in each Prostara capsule.
- Plant-based Beta-sitosterols have been linked to improvements in overall urinary function in clinical studies, and are powerful anti-inflammatories.
- Pygeum Bark Extract is also an anti-inflammatory, and can reduce urinary symptoms such as incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- Soy Isoflavones are antioxidants that can fight destructive free radicals in prostate tissues.
- Finally, Lycopene which is found in abundance in tomatoes, is also believed to act as an antioxidant.
Video Published on Official Site
**The information found on this video are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. The content on this video is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. The content provider is responsible for the statements in the video.
Safety Profile of Prostara
Prostara is formulated with all-natural plant extracts and minerals naturally found in common foods. For that reason, the vast majority of users will not experience any adverse effects when using the product. However, men should follow the usage instructions and carefully review the list of ingredients if they have known sensitivities or allergies. Those who have just started to experience urinary symptoms should consult with a doctor to rule out more serious medical issues before taking Prostara. Additionally, those who are concerned about interactions with prescription medications should also consult with a physician.
Prostara – The Bottom Line
According to some estimates, approximately half of men in their fifties have an enlarged prostate, and many will experience associated urinary symptoms. With safe, effective, and all-natural prostate health supplements on the market, however, there really is no reason for men to suffer in silence. There are a number of these types of products available, but some only contain a couple of ingredients. Prostara, on the other hand, has ten, and claims about several of the compounds in the formulation are supported by clinical trials and scientific studies. The information available about Prostara suggests it can reduce the numerous troublesome symptoms of an enlarged prostate that can lead to a decline in overall quality of life.