Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Provasil – Product Overview
Many older people are distressed when they discover that aging isn’t just hard on the joints, but also has an effect on the mind. The troubling issues with memory and focus that seniors often experience are so common they even have a name: age-related cognitive decline. Keeping the brain active is one way to stay mentally sharp, but there are also products on the market that can help. Provasil is one of them. This all-natural memory and focus supplement contains ingredients that improves structure and function of the brain. Several of them have even been shown in rigorous clinical tests to be effective at improving memory and concentration.
Provasil – Key Product Benefits
- Enhances mental alertness and focus
- Enhances working memory and long-term memory
- Provides essential brain nutrients
- Increases the production of key neurotransmitters
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Supports the structure of neural membranes
- Helps with better learning ability and attention to detail
- Supports processes vital to optimal brain function
Provasil – Research, Studies & Clinical Trials
As per one study, a group of individuals in the age group 50-65 years containing both males and females were asked to consume Provasil tablets for 30 days and after 30 days their feed-backs were logged. As per their experiences, 91% of users have claimed to improve mental clarity and focus by more than 50% after they used Provasil for 30 days. The forgetfulness ans poor recall also went down significantly.
Another study reveals that Provasil users have reported upto 55% improvement in their memory health scores in just 10 days as compared to the placebo group who were given the sugar pills.
Provasil – Ingredients
Some memory and focus products contain just a few key ingredients, but Provasil has more than a dozen extracts and compounds that improve mental performance and preserve brain health.
- The Vitamin C, Resveratrol, and N-acetyl-L-carnitine in Provasil are powerful antioxidants that can combat oxidative stress in the brain, an age-related issue that has been linked to mental decline.
- Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, and Phosphatidylcholine all support the production of neurotransmitters, which helps brain cells communicate with each other and therefore play a vital role in overall cognitive function.
- Phosphatidylserine and DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA) are essential components of cell membranes.
- The amino acid L-tyrosine has been shown in studies to help better working memory and enhance mental performance in those suffering from stress or fatigue.
- L-glutamate helps increase mental alertness.
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 in Provasil addresses high homocysteine levels that have the potential to damage the brain’s hippo-campus. Other benefits associated with these two B Vitamins include the ability to process information more quickly and better performance on tasks involving reasoning, memory, and word fluency.
Provasil also contains a number of plant extracts. Practitioners of traditional medicine have known about the positive effects several of these ingredients have on mental acuity for centuries or even millennia.
- Bacopa Monnieri has a long history of use in Hindu medicine, and study results suggest it improves attention as well as memory acquisition and retention. Numerous investigations have found that the ginkgo extract in Provasil improves cognitive flexibility as well as an individual’s capacity to remember visual and verbal information.
- Finally, Provasil contains Ginseng, which has been linked to better performance on tasks requiring attention to detail and abstract thought.
Safety Profile of Provasil
Provasil is a non-prescription product made with plant-based extracts and compounds that are already naturally found in the body. Therefore, it should not cause any adverse reactions or side effects in the vast majority of users. It is important, however, for individuals to read and follow the usage instructions for Provasil. Anyone who is concerned about interactions with prescription medications or feels that the supplement might not be right for them because of a health condition should check with a doctor before taking Provasil.
Provasil – The Bottom Line
Like the rest of the body, the brain changes with age, but there are ways to combat mental decline. Some recommendations include getting enough physical exercise, eating a healthy diet rich in essential Vitamins and nutrients, and mentally stimulating the brain through activities such as reading and completing word puzzles. Taking a supplement specifically designed to improve focus and memory could also be helpful. The information available about Provasil and the more than a dozen key ingredients it contains suggests that this product would be a valuable component of any program intended to keep the mind robust and youthful. There are numerous positive customer reviews, and because this is an all-natural product, you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects.
All in all, Provasil seems like an effective product. It has clinical studies and plenty of facts to back up its effectiveness, which makes this product worth the price.