Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
What is Relizen & Is it a trustworthy Brand?
Relizen is a hormone-free supplement formulated with plant-based ingredients that may help alleviate menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. It helps to balance your body’s temperature, keeping you cool and dry at every moment.
According to Relizen reviews, the product may help alleviate hot flashes and night sweats for some people. The product has little efficiency and might lead to some side effects even though it is not common.
How Does Relizen work?
Relizen operates like an internal thermostat to provide your body its ability to regulate its temperature without hormonal side effects. It may cool the body down to overcome hot flashes and increase body temperature. Relizen is also helpful for mild and severe hot flashes. It helps to moderate the symptoms till they recede or well adjustable.
The Company Behind Relizen
Relizen is a product of Bonafide LLC, a company that produces health products. Innovative healthcare company focused on developing certified, natural supplements and medical devices to treat women’s everyday healthcare needs and improve their quality of life. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Bona Fide is a collective of thinkers, creators, and designers. They design brand relationships working under a straightforward idea that brands may develop lasting relationships with their consumers.
They create non-prescription solutions that treat women’s health issues, using ingredients from nature as often as they may provide benefits and relief. All Bonafide products are hormone-free, well-researched ingredients, and thoughtfully developed using the relatively safe ingredients possible.
What is the composition of Relizen?
Relizen contains only all-natural ingredients and does not have artificial additives, coloring, preservatives, and flavoring. The major blend contains pollen blend extract from Sweden, where they grow their four signature plants. Then, they are inspected, checked for safety and quality of harvest before shipping them to the United States for manufacturing of tablets.
- Swedish Flower Pollen Extract – This is the supplement’s primary active ingredient, and it assists in fighting many menopausal symptoms in women. It functions as a smart thermostat and finds a perfect balance to cool down the body and normalizes its temperature. However, note that it does not replace estrogen. The ingredient instead has properties that are similar to estrogen. When it gets into the body, it mimics the effects of estrogen and thus may overcome discomfort. In a study, pollen was discovered to be effective in alleviating menopause symptoms in breast cancer patients.
- Acacia – This ingredient helps to nourish your body with a lot of fiber. Many menopausal women battle with excess weight and this product may be helpful to them. It helps to control the appetite and gives rise to weight loss. It also possesses anti-inflammatory activity and reduces bloating and swelling that comes with menopause.
Research in the Journal of Menopausal Medicine has proven that acacia may also improve pelvic prolapse that comes with menopause.
- Magnesium Stearate – This ingredient helps to alleviate the problem of vaginal dryness that comes with menopause. It achieves that by increasing magnesium in the body and producing lubricant naturally to overcome vaginal dryness.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose – It works as a substitute for gelatin and gluten that are used in eye drops.
- Silica – This ingredient helps the body to absorb calcium in increased amounts and strengthens the bones. It is essential because a lot of menopausal women suffer from calcium deficiency, which causes bone loss, and it is hard for some women to absorb calcium from several supplements. Silica becomes important here.
- Polysorbate – It is an emulsifier and may be used to turn essential oils into water-based products.
Advantages of Relizen
- It is hormone-free preparation.
- The product might be effective against hot flashes.
- Relizen may help overcome some other symptoms of menopause.
- The product contains only all-natural ingredients and does not have artificial additives, coloring, preservatives, and flavoring.
Disadvantages of Relizen
- Relizen does not contain some key menopause ingredients.
- You might have side effects like headaches and diarrhea.
- The company does not offer a refund policy.
- Some testimonials complained that the supplement was ineffective.
- The product is quite expensive.
Purchasing Details & Price of Relizen
You may purchase Relizen from the official website and other online retail stores. The product seems to be quite pricey.
What Do the Testimonials of Relizen Users Say?
Many Relizen reviews are good, with the customers raving about how they were relieved from hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. They got relieved from frequent fatigue and tiredness, irritability, mood swings, and night sweats.
But some customers complained that the supplement was ineffective, and they had little change.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe have noted that consumers often ask the following questions before deciding whether to purchase Relizen - read our answers to these FAQs below.
You may take the tablets with a glass of water. You might also take it after your meals in the morning and at bedtime. It would be best if you continued taking the supplements until at least three months. It will help you to alleviate hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms.
You may buy relizen on the official website and other online retail sites. Thus the product seems to be quite expensive.
The manufacturer does not offer a refund for this product. But if our bottle is defective, they will ship a replacement to you.
From Relizen reviews, the product seems to be relatively safe. It is made from all-natural, non-hormonal ingredients and therefore relatively safe. However, some Relizen ingredients may potentially lead to problems in the digestive system, including gases, bloating, and nausea.
Relizen is for menopausal women who experience hot flashes and other symptoms. However, people that are not up to 18 ages must not administer relizen. If you are undergoing any hormonal therapy of any type, it is also contraindicated. If you are under medications, you need to consult your doctors before you start taking Relizen.
Relizen is a health supplement for menopausal symptoms. It does not have common ingredients like red clover or black cohosh, but its effect with Swedish pollen has been studied and recommended for alleviating hot flashes.
Most Relizen reviews have been good. However, some testimonials complained that the supplement was ineffective. Also, some relizen ingredients may cause some side effects like gases, bloating, nausea, but they don’t usually occur. People that are not up to 18 ages must not administer relizen. If you are undergoing any hormonal therapy of any type, it is also contraindicated. If you are under medications, you need to consult your doctors before you start taking Relizen. Thus, the company does not offer a refund policy. We would suggest consulting your doctor about relizen and perhaps look for some similar products in the same category.