Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
What is Serelax?
Serelax is made from all natural ingredients, Serelax is touted as being an excellent dietary supplement for fighting depression or anxiety. Serelax is presented as a non-prescription alternative to other pills; this product is said to possibly be beneficial for any individuals suffering from a loss of appetite, unexplainable feelings of anxiety, difficulty falling asleep at night, or disinterest in everyday activities.
Serelax – Product Description
Serelax’s ingredients are claimed to restore proper balance of bodily chemicals necessary for maintaining a healthy (not constantly negative) mindset. More specifically, Serelax is claimed to improve balances of norepinephrine and serotonin.
Clinical studies conducted on several on the ingredients in Serelax are cited on the official product website, and these studies all seem to indicate the relative effectiveness of the anti-depression benefits of these compounds.
Additionally, many positive user reviews are featured, as well as explanations regarding the basic symptoms of anxiety and depression.
What are the Key Ingredients in Serelax?
The complete Serelax formula is disclosed through the official product website. Serelax is made from the following all natural compounds:
- GABA (200mg) is a neurotransmitter which is found in brain and helps to improve calmness, reduces stress, anxiety and muscle tension
- L-Theanine (100mg) promises to reduces nervousness
- Passionflower(150mg) provides relief in generalized anxiety disorder and elevates severe anxiety these effects are backed up by seceral studies
- Kava kava (100mg) is a shrub which improves mood and treats anxiety
- Valerian (150mg) calms the nervous system, relaxes muscles and increases the level GABA
- Jujube (50mg) is also known as red date and is a popular traditional medicine that relieves stress, muscle tension, irritation and spasms, wood betony (50mg)
- Skulllcap (75mg) is a flowering plant with a medicinal history that reduces anxiety and is used as relaxant
- Roman chamomile (75mg) often used in herbal teas which provides acalming effect, relaxes muscles and sooths nervous system
- Griffonia simplicifolia bean extract (50mg) is a good source of 5-HTP, it controls mood, anxiety and depression. Milligram values are applicable to each serving (one capsule) of Serelax.
- Griffonia beans are valued as an excellent source of 5-HTP. It is thought to enhance the activity of brain hormones like serotonin, which control mood and anxiety. It is used in the treatment of a number of conditions besides anxiety and depression
What are the Advantages of Serelax?
- Serelax is relatively affordable.
- All of the ingredients in this product are listed online, including milligram values for each serving size.
- Clinical studies have been conducted on many of the ingredients in Serelax, and the results of these studies are listed on the official product website.
- User testimonials are featured on Serelax’s website.
What are the Disadvantages of Serelax?
- Free samples are not currently offered for this product.
Serelax Review – The Bottom Line
Overall, Serelax is a product that will mostly appeal to consumers seeking an all natural, non-prescription method to fighting mild feelings of anxiety or depression. The full list of ingredients should be extremely beneficial in aiding consumers to make an informed decision about purchasing this product, and the listed clinical studies all seem to indicate that Serelax is probably capable of producing its promised results.