Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Zenogel – Product Overview
When a woman becomes sexually aroused, moisture levels inside the vagina typically quickly increase. Unfortunately, many women suffer from vaginal dryness. A variety of factors may contribute to or cause this lack of moisture, including stress levels, age, and certain medications. Using a lubricant can be an effective way to combat vaginal dryness, but some females may be hesitant to apply products containing parabens and/or other chemicals to the highly sensitive genital area. Zenogel is a non-irritating formula made with all-natural ingredients that can not only eliminate uncomfortable friction, but also heighten a woman’s response to all types of sexual stimulation.
Zenogel – Ingredients
- Makes erotic areas highly sensitive
- Provides a warm, tingling sensation
- Heightens sexual desire
- Provides silky smooth lubrication
- No strong or unpleasant odor
- No heavy or slimy residue
- Encourages the production of natural moisture
- Contains no parabens or glycerin
Zenogel Key Ingredients
The ingredients in Zenogel can be divided into two main categories: compounds that enhance sexual arousal and lubricating extracts. L-arginine and menthol USP are the substances that make up the first group.
- L-Arginine works by widening the vessels inside the clitoris and the vagina, permitting more blood to flow into them. Vaginal and clitoral tissues become highly engorged as a result, thereby intensifying the pleasure that is felt in response to various types of stimulation.
- Menthol USP produces a subtle warming and tingling sensation that can further heighten sexual desire and excitement. Naturally, the Zenogel formulation also contains a number of lubricants.
- Olive Squalene is a smooth oil that is similar to a compound naturally produced by the human body, allowing it to provide effective hydration without irritation.
- Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter are also moisturizing ingredients that help give Zenogel a texture that is light yet rich.
- Finally, Aloe Vera Extract makes the vaginal area moister and soothes any tissues that may be irritated.
Safety Profile of Zenogel
Zenogel does not contain any harsh ingredients that routinely cause irritation, and it is free of parabens and other additives that have raised health concerns in recent years. Because the product is specially formulated to be applied to the delicate genital area and contains gentle and natural extracts, it should not cause any adverse reactions when used as directed. However, individuals who have known allergies to any of the ingredients in Zenogel should refrain from using this product. Additionally, if a woman is unsure whether she should use Zenogel because of a serious medical condition or another health issue, it is always best to speak with a physician about these concerns.
Zenogel – The Bottom Line
Vaginal dryness may not sound like an overly serious issue, but it can cause embarrassment and physical discomfort that may make women shy away from sex over time. Many women are aware that the right personal lubricant can effectively and very quickly alleviate vaginal dryness. The information available about Zenogel suggests that it is superior to many other lubes on the market. Applying Zenogel during foreplay will effectively address vaginal dryness by providing supplementary moisture, but it can also play a role in making sex more enjoyable and fulfilling. This can increase a woman’s chances of climaxing, and will likely have a positive effect on the overall quality of her sex life.